Business Analyst (Metadata)
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A fortune Global 500 multinational banking and financial services based in BGC, Taguig is seeking a high-calibre Metadata Management Business Analyst to achieve outcome aligned to the Global Data Management vision and objectives.
About the Business Analyst (Metadata) Role:
IN this role, you will be delivering and maintaining business requirements, process and constraints for Metadata Management within the organisation.
- Deliver and maintain business requirements, processes and constraints at a global level, aligned with domains in line with expected standards and timelines
- Engage with global and domain Data Management including Data Capabilities as well as Business Functions, Information Architecture and IT stakeholders to ensure business requirements, MVPs and strategic solution is aligned across the organisation
- Responsible for documenting Metadata Management related components such as requirements, processes and scope for both the change initiative and the target state operating model
- Work with different parties within and outside of the organisation to ensure effective transition to the new dashboards
The successful business analyst must have strong technical business analysis experience, with at least 10 years in IT.
- Knowledge of Data Management – Metadata Management; Experience in defining and delivering Metadata Management solutions
- Experience in defining and delivering business requirements, processes and constraints across an enterprise
- Good understanding of how typical financial services functions and processes influence data
- Knowledge of IBM Infosphere Information Server (IGC, Information Analyzer etc.) and basic SQL is required
- Extensive stakeholder management experience, Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Must be willing to work in mid shift schedule
The company is a multinational wholesale banking company who set up a shared service centre here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for continuous improvement of Data Management, they are looking for competent business analyst professionals to join their growing business.
If you are a talented business analyst and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.