Business Analyst (Demand Management)
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A fortune Global 500 multinational banking and financial services company based in BGC, Taguig is seeking a high-calibre Business Analyst to be part of the Data Management team who will be responsible for the bank wide delivery initiatives.
About the Business Analyst (Demand Management) Role:
The business analyst is accountable for maintaining global bank-wide delivery schedules, requirements gathering and analyses in support of the business initiative coordinators.
- Maintain the Data Management office backlog in cooperation with the Business initiative coordinators
- Describing related Themes and Epics in cooperation with the Business requester
- Gather business requirements including data quality, data security, data privacy and other relevant aspects for business terms / data assets in line with expected data capabilities and data governance standards and policies according to Requirements template in preparation of on boarding a business initiative
- Contributes to the preparation and specification of features in relation to the data product domains, policies and procedures, Countries and Business that is related to the business requirements.
- Supports documenting Data exchange agreements related to data governance and compliancy
- Support escalations and reporting processes if needed
The successful Business Analyst must have strong technical business analysis experience , with at least 10 years in IT.
- Must have experience in defining, translating and maintaining business requirements related to Data related aspects, processes and constraints across an enterprise, ideally in Financial Services
- Agile environment is experience is a must and able to define related artefacts (Themes, Epics features) and related backlogs
- Able to understand how the financial services functions and processes influence data management
- Profound knowledge in excel is preferred; Servicenow knowledge is a plus
- Extensive stakeholder management in different location, good written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Must be willing to work in mid shift schedule
The company is a multinational wholesale banking company who set up a shared service centre here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for continuous improvement of Demand Management, they are looking for competent business analyst professionals to join their growing business.
If you are a talented business analyst and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.