Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 15 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Agile Coach job has just become available at one of the leading international financial services organisations.
About the Agile Coach Role:
The Agile coach is accountable in imparting his knowledge to the organisation in agile practices. The goal is to increase collaboration, innovation and introducing techniques that promotes adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances.
- Perform teaching role - this focuses on the ability to offer the right knowledge, at the right time, taught in the right way, so that individuals, teams and organisations ingest and use the knowledge for their best benefit.
- Perform mentoring role - this focuses on the ability to impart one’s experience, knowledge and guidance to help grow another in the same or similar knowledge domains
- Perform coaching role - this focuses on the ability to act as a coach, with the client’s interest determining the direction, rather than the coach’s expertise or opinion
- Perform facilitator role - this focuses on the ability to facilitate the individual’s, teams, or organisation's process of discovery, holding to their purpose and definition of success
- Perform governance role - this focuses on the ability to provide guidance to the Project Manager in terms of governance and organisations process compliance
- Conduct workshops and/or training and be able to provide timely instructions as well
The successful Agile Coach must have a strong experience in coaching and training people to do the agile way.
- Good working knowledge of Agile and Lean values, principles and practices
- Must have coached Agile teams or roles for more than 1,000 hours over at least two years, not counting time as a ScrumMaster
- Scrum Master certification will be a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a good stakeholder management in multiple locations
This global company have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.