Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 26 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Project Manager Job has just become available at one of the leading international financial services organisations.
About the Project Manager Role:
The Project Manager is accountable in managing projects in supporting the back office transactions of the organisation.
- Manage multiple projects using agile and waterfall methodology and able to set the goal of the team in alignment to the company goals
- Develop and manage processes both technical and business to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets
- Manage communication among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and 3rd party partners
- Responsible for project delivery from inception to completion with the appropriate corporate governance and methodologies in place
The successful Project Manager must have a strong project management experience to support the organisation in implementing strategic and operational activities.
- Solid project management experience; financial services exposure would be a plus
- Exposure in handling projects in digital domain: Mobile, Cloud, Social, Analytics, and AI
- Good experience in SDLC (stages, major tasks and deliverables)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a good exposure in using Agile methodology
The company is a trusted name in the industry of financial security and fund management, with presence in 15 territories worldwide. It is a Fortune 500 company, managing assets over $700 billion in its hundred years of operation. They seek to engage additional professionals for an expanding workforce to complement an ever growing clientele.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.