Salary Premium allowance: 22,000/ month
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 15 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Project Manager job has just become available at the world's largest express transportation companies based in Taguig City.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this job, the Project Manager will manage development projects for the organisation and utilise technical expertise to design and transform user requirements into application programs and solutions.
- Work on highly complex projects for IT automation or data processing systems
- Participate in the total design of major software systems with the objective to provide information solutions for the internal users of the organisation and its customers
- Responsible for project delivery from inception to completion with the appropriate corporate governance and methodologies in place
The successful Project Manager must have a strong project management experience to support the organisation in implementing strategic and operational activities.
- At least three years’ of project management experience with at least one full project management life cycle; transportation/logistics industry background will be a plus
- Solid working knowledge in project management related framework, methodology and best practices; professional certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL and Agile/SAFe are highly desired
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Knowledge of IT compliance and governance is a must
- Must be willing to work in Taguig
This well-known company provides a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services to more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
If you are a strategic thinker and customer and quality focus, you can take your career forward with this challenging Project Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.