Application Support & Project Coordinator
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 21 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A global bank is seeking an Application Support & Project Coordinator to provide technical support in the spectrum of software used within the business sector and will be involve in assisting project managers in organising ongoing projects.
About the Application Support & Project Coordinator Role:
In this role, you will support applications that are critical to the organisation; fix application and system problems, or any incident that is disrupting the application service that business users depend on.
- Identify and evaluate technology solutions; Solves application problems, troubleshoot and will do root-cause analysis
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable. Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
The successful Application Support & Project coordinator must possess five years' experience in a medium to large corporate organisation; financial services, insurance industry. Management consulting experience is a plus.
- Must have core technical areas are databases and SQL, and operating system platforms such as UNIX, especially Solaris, and Windows
- Must understand budgeting and financial management
- Needs both technical knowledge and people skills to do their job well
- Excellent time management and organisational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and good stakeholder management
This global bank is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur and operating in high growth economies in ASEAN. The group's business activities are primarily in the areas of Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, comprising Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Treasury & Markets, and Group Strategy & Strategic Investments, with its core markets being Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand and now Philippines.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.