Portfolio Solutions Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 30 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international multi-award winning software company and one of world’s largest e-marketplace for the marine supply industry is in need of a Portfolio Solutions Manager in Manila, Philippines.
About the Portfolio Solutions Manager (Supply Chain) Role:
In this role, the Portfolio Solutions Manager is expected to shape and drive solutions that fit the market and secure clarity on objective and use cases for how our product is used, how it competes in the market, and how we can best help our customers.
- Secure company solutions team Product and Project are aligned with strategic goals and system maintained to allow easy communication to all stakeholders; build business cases for new business initiatives; and plan roll-out of new products/features with sales and marketing
- Establish and Secure company Go to Market model is being optimised and implemented
- Ensure that internal and external Solutions meetings are held to ensure a continuous source of inspiration for Solutions division
- Ability to collect feedback from markets and translating the needs to product requirements and product road map according to our strategy
- Use your Supply chain/procurement experience to drive solutions development across all stakeholders
The successful Portfolio Solutions Manager must have the ability to secure that all projects and product development will optimised and controlled in terms of deliveries, scalability and time to market.
- Must have a Solid experience of digital, data driven, products and product management
- Experience in planning go-to-market in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Experience in marine/shipping industry would be highly appreciated but not a must, however a minimum of two to three years of Supply chain experience is a minimum
- Good written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Must be able to work in Pasig
The chosen candidate will have an opportunity to be sent to London and Denmark for training and knowledge transfers.
If you are a talented business analyst and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Portfolio Solutions Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.