Agile Project Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 04 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A HR technology company whose main product is a patent-pending flexible benefits marketplace, is now in need of an Agile Project Manager. The job will be located in Manila, Philippines.
About the Agile Project Manager Role:
In this role, the Agile project manager main responsibilities is to remove blockers for the teams, improve agile maturity of agile teams by providing support to facilitate agile ceremonies, provide metrics to the business and communication with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint review and retrospective and to identify and remove impediments for the Agile teams
- Support the Product Managers to define, prioritise and prepare the product backlog for the next sprint
- Act as a safeguard for the team and stop outside interference from affecting the team and ensure that the most valuable metrics are captured, accurate and visible at all times, and assist with improved forecasting for the business
- Improve the agile maturity and efficiency of the Agile teams (both process and mindset)
- Maintain the Kanban boards and ensure data is accurate and kept up to date and create an environment where Pods have tight feedback loops, access to metrics, and embrace learning and continuous improvement
To be a successful Agile Project Manager you must be exposed in an agile environment for a few years now to better perform the role.
- Five+ years of relevant work experience in technical program/project management in a software company
- Must have Experience implementing Agile framework such as Scrum, Kanban or Lean process and experience in SDLC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to coordinate with multiple technical and business teams
- Must have a people management experience
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas
If you are a talented Project manager who has a good exposure with Agile environment and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Agile Project Manager job position.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.