Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Delivery Manager job has just become available at one of the leading international financial service organisations.
About the Delivery Manager Role:
The Delivery Manager is accountable in managing projects in support of business initiatives.
- Manage multiple projects using agile and waterfall methodology and able to set the goal of the team in alignment to the company goals.
- Develops and manages processes both technical and business to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets.
- Manages communication among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and 3rd party partners
- Directs the analysis and provides expert design advice so that the system solution satisfies management and business requirements
- Maintains and sustains technical and business expertise on assigned business domains and its associated and related technologies. Ensures that applied technologies are kept up-to-date with industry trends.
The successful Delivery Manager must have a strong delivery management and scrum master experience.
- Must be able to apply development methodology, vendor management skills and a strong experience with Agile methodology
- Must be able to apply knowledge and skills in project management , business analysis and quality assurance
- Must have a good experience in SDLC (stages, major tasks and deliverables)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have exposure in People management; technical knowledge in Java, iOnic and AngularJS
This global company have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.