Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 02 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Program Manager job in Manila has just become available at one of the leading international financial services organisations.
About the Program Manager Role:
In this role, you will be accountable for delivering large and complex initiatives on time, on cost and on quality
- Leading a variety of different types of projects including digital and managing cross functional strategic initiatives
- Guide and advise project managers on all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all phases of a project; ensure that sound plans are developed
- Ensure that cost/benefit analyses and project initiation governance are done for each project in accordance with SLF standards
- Monitor appropriate risk management practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Collaborate with project managers and subject matter experts to ensure that high-level and detailed project plans are developed that focus on successful project execution and controls to meet approved project objectives
The successful Program Manager must have at least 15 years' experience in successful program and project delivery.
- At least 5 years as Program Manager
- Demonstrated leadership experience in functional/matrixed environment across different geographies
- Leadership experience with implementation of best practices and tools across various sub organizations to drive continuous improvements and efficiency gains
This global company have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda.
If you are driven and determined, then this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Program Manager role.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.