Platform Development Manager
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-02 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the largest life insurance companies in the Philippines is currently is seeking a high-calibre Platform Development Manager who will be accountable for ensuring the success of the ongoing execution of the key services of the company.
About the Platform Development Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible in marinating good relationship with the stakeholders and will be able to oversee the current project that you will be part of.
- Oversee the development of project and system enhancements to improve key customer journeys, especially sales, on boarding and renewal to enable the growth of the business
- Manage the development, testing, review and sign-off of enhancements to systems and services
- Ensure the operational integrity of the program and good quality experience for the clients
- Build relationship to the internal and external stakeholders of the company
- Accountable for curating knowledge management on essential business documentation including Standard operational process (SOPs), Business Requirements Documentation (BRDs), manuals and user guide
The successful Platform Development Manager must have at least four years’ experience in project management and relationship management.
- Strong project management skills and ability to engage effectively with key stakeholders from other areas of business
- Effectively manage several stakeholders in a heavily decentralized working environment
- Sound understanding of the principles of behavioural economics and building customer loyalty
- Working exposure in a financial services multinationals in the banking, insurance, fund management, customer finance or credit card sector would be ideal
- Familiarity with business analysis and project concepts, SDLC, Incident management and production support, project management principles, Web services layer and API, GUI and payment portal design and UX design
- Strategic thinker and get things done attitude are highly desirable
This company is present in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are someone who has the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints, then this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.