Service Delivery and Project Management Lead
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Service Delivery and Project Management Lead job has just become available at one of the leading international financial services organisations in Manila.
About the Service Delivery and Project Management Lead Role:
In this role, you will provide holistic day-to-day platform operations support and service delivery. This role covers change and request management, incident and alert management, communications, distribution list management, project management, and other related activities.
- Lead and drive all activities related to servers, changes and related items in the SONIC Service Now system
- Develop and send notifications for changes as needed for changes and incidents and help track all change plans, assess impact and notify impacted teams as needed
- Track and follow through all applicable changes – focus on change status as changes proceed through the event cycle and ensure required validation is completed and create change information lists and keep list current on a week by week basis
- Make recommendations on new and value-driven processes after post-change reviews and aid in interactions with global business teams in a fully engaged manner to plan and drive issue resolution
- Provide background information useful for discussions with Senior Management to share status, identify gaps and recommend actionable steps
- Work with ITSM tools in an enterprise setting including request, change, incident, and problem management
The successful Service Delivery and Project Management Lead must possess at least 10 years’ experience in the IT industry and at least five years’ experience in service delivery and project management.
- Must have an extensive exposure in change and request management, incident and alert management, communications, distribution list management, project management
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and ability to build relationships and work effectively with cross-functional, international team
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills and must have an exposure with Service Management techniques and principals
- Experience in building dashboards and visualization using a broad spectrum of BI tools and ITSM tools (ServiceNow required), confluence and Jira
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
This global company has its roots in the United States, with a history spanning 100 years with operations in more than 80 countries.
If you are a talented Service Delivery and Project Management lead and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.