Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-30 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An industry leader in the IT industry based in Alabang is seeking a high-calibre Change Manager to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Change Manager Role:
In this job, you will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
The successful Change Manager must have a strong focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
- Must have at least 10 years’ overall experience with at least five years’ experience in Change Management
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Certifications in change management would be desirable
This is for a local conglomerate in Alabang which offer the widest range of products and end to end customised solutions.
If you are a Change Manager and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.