Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-16 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international financial shared services company is in need of a Scrum Master to contribute to the high-performing organisation.
About the Scrum Master Role:
You will be responsible in guiding the team in relevant agile principles and practices to set goals and priorities for the iterations.
- Responsible in facilitating the team in better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team using Agile methodology
- Create reliable, useful and plans for the projects
- Establish clear timelines for the projects and solutions on the possible problems on the project activities
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
The successful Scrum Master must ensure the projects are working smoothly and get the work done efficiently.
- Must have at least three years’ solid experience as a Scrum Master and at least five years’ of overall experience
- Scrum Master Certification will be a plus
- Good working knowledge with scrum principles and methodologies, facilitation, project management, process mapping and stakeholder management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines with a strong ties around the world.
If you are strategic thinker, customer focus and very passionate in Agile framework, this is the best opportunity for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.