Product Manager (Senior Manager – Executive Level)
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 08 November 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A prominent company based in Taguig is seeking a high-calibre Product Managers who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this role, you will provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organisation and make strategic product decisions.
- Identify and Assess Opportunities: Evaluate product ideas and decide which ideas are worth pursuing
- Right Product/Right Time: Define the right product at the right time; the product needs to have the right features for the right market, and it needs to be able to be executed with the technology available in the required market window
- Product Strategy and Roadmap: Oversee product strategy and the steps that will get the product through each release/version
- Represent Product Internally: Act as the evangelist for the product - internally, this role should obtain buy-in from executive management, help sales and marketing understand the product and represent the target customer in the final product
- Responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it, the position may also include marketing, pre-sales, solutioning, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least 10 years’ experience in Product Management and has a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in B2B or Analytics or Broadband, and Wireless Internet Access
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines, with strong business ties around the world.
If you are a Product Manager coming from a Telecommunications or ICT background and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now for a chance to take on this challenging role.