Head of Change (Digital Transformation)
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the largest life insurance companies in the Philippines is currently seeking a high-calibre Head of Change (Digital Transformation). In this job, you will be accountable for ensuring the successful of the ongoing execution of the key services of the company.
About the Head of Change (Digital Transformation) Role:
This role will overhaul their digital services and channels while growing a team and meeting the company's objectives through online transformation, improved online customer experience and a more effective digital product range.
- Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements
- Responsible for working with the IT Change Board to coordinate requests for estimation and resourcing for projects which are linked to/impact digital
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects
- Define and implement the direction of the overall digital strategy, together with the Chief Technology Officer and senior management
- Manage relationships with third party digital delivery partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLAs and KPIs
The successful Head of Change (Digital Transformation) will need to have deep expertise in delivering digital technologies using Agile methodology with superb interpersonal skills, experience leading an innovative team, and a passion for forward-thinking digital transformation.
- At least 15 years' experience in digital transformation and change management within the IT industry
- Ability to coach the IT team to find synergies and ability to deliver in Agile mode
- Must have a strong understanding of Systems Development Life Cycles, its stages, major tasks and deliverables
- Solid working knowledge of project management related framework, methodology and best practices; professional certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL and Agile/SAFe are highly desired
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management; strategic thinker and a "get things done" attitude are highly desirable
Tracing its roots back to 1900s, this group already has a presence in 18 markets in Asia Pacific. Its vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider.
If you are a strong believer of digital transformation and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss the opportunity.