Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading trading company based in Mandaluyong city has a job opportunity for a Project Manager.
About the Project Manager role:
In this job, the Project Manager will be will be responsible for managing development projects for the organisation.
- Deliver projects on schedule, quality and within budget, while satisfying customer requirements
- Proactive management of risks, issues, budgets, and scope throughout the project life-cycle
- Coordinate between business and various technical groups to resolve conflicts to minimise impact schedule
- Enforce project standard and methodology
- Facilitate project meetings by preparing status reports and minutes
The successful candidate will be working hand in hand with the Senior Project manager and the stakeholders of the company in completing projects.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the IT industry with at least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in managing multiple development projects, preferably mission-critical financial application with external parties involvements
- Good understanding of standard project methodology e.g. SDLC
- Proficient with Project management / planning tools like, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, Workflow, Jira
- ITIL v3 and/ or PMP certification is a plus
- Must have above average communication skills
This company has a strong global presence in the trading industry across Australia, Hong Kong and Japan.
If you are a talented Project Manager and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.