Lead Business Analyst
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A multinational conglomerate is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to be based in Pasig. In this job, you will be responsible for the accountable completion of project risk assessment and change management processes and ensure continuous process improvement.
About the Lead Business Analyst role:
In this job, the Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for the overall understanding of the business, its strategy and objectives.
- Actively participate in the completion of project risk assessment and change management process and ensure continuous process improvement
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and requirements scope
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following standard artefacts or templates as needed
The successful Business Analyst will need to be able to provide guidance and advice to clients in the use and implications of business analysis templates and processes.
- Minimum five years’ experience as business analyst and at least one year as lead business analyst
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgement, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated communications, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English; additional Asian business languages a plus
If you are a talented Lead Business Analyst and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.