Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Fortune Global 500 multinational banking and financial services based in Taguig is seeking a high-calibre Agile coach to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Agile Coach Role:
In this job, the Agile coach will be contributing to the development of the company by coaching groups, leadership and other teams and individuals within organisation in terms of Agile and PACE maturity, with the goal of adding customer value.
- Perform teaching role - this focuses on the ability to offer the right knowledge, at the right time, taught in the right way, so that individuals, teams and organisations ingest and use the knowledge for their best benefit
- Perform mentoring role - this focuses on the ability to impart one’s experience, knowledge and guidance to help grow another in the same or similar knowledge domains
- Perform coaching role - this focuses on the ability to act as a coach, with the client’s interest determining the direction, rather than the coach’s expertise or opinion
- Perform facilitator role - this focuses on the ability to facilitate the individual’s, teams, or organisation's process of discovery, holding to their purpose and definition of success
- Perform governance role - this focuses on the ability to provide guidance to the Project Manager in terms of governance and organisations process compliance
- Conduct workshops and/or training and be able to provide timely instructions as well
The successful Agile Coach must have a strong experience in coaching and training and must be a resource for PACE, Agile and Lean methods, techniques and metrics, and coaches and facilitates teams, business leaders and managers in the correct application of these.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Agile, Lean, Scaling, Metrics)
- Familiarity with PACE: validated learning approach, experimentation based proposition development –MVP, improving innovation and business model design
- Expertise in Lean practices (e.g., waste identification, value-stream mapping, visual management)
- Familiarity with coaching techniques, organisational design, and change management
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
The company is a multinational banking company who set up a shared service centre here in Manila. As part of their organisation using Agile framework they are looking for competent Agile Coach to join their growing business.
If you are determined, driven and want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.