Software Business Analyst
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-15 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An innovative international tax law company with affiliated offices in Canada, USA, Thailand, Bahamas and Singapore, is looking for a highly qualified and self-motivated Software Business Analyst to provide necessary support and gather necessary information to the client.
About the Software Business Analyst:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Software Business Analyst should understand the business needs of the company and then find available technologies to help fulfil those needs. This includes attending management meetings, interviewing staff, observing and other data collection techniques. Once the data is collected it is analyzed and through research, demos, proof of concepts and other such methods, a solution is found.
- Gather company needs through attending management meetings, interviewing staff,observing and using other data collection techniques
- Summarize and analyse company needs and research available software options. Determine most suitable solution through demos, trials and proof of concepts.
- Develop implementation plan for new software, design and document any required customisation and Present recommendations to management
- Deploy implementation plan, train users on new software
- Provide ongoing support to users of the software.
The successful Software Business Analyst will provide guidance and advice to clients in the use and implications of business analysis templates and processes. The software business analyst should have entrepreneurial skills and can work with a minimal supervision.
- Must have at least seven years of career experience in Software business analysis.
- Innovative and able to consider out of the box solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and a “can do” attitude
- Up to date knowledge of cutting edge technologies and experience in evaluating computer software and mobile apps
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Unlike many larger companies, this organisation's open, flat structure provides rewarding challenges and responsibilities to their staff. They provide opportunities for career advancement within the company and offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience.
If you have strong skills in communication, analysing and solutioning you can take your career forward with this challenging Software Business Analyst role. You can have the responsibility in introducing new ideas and technology to suggest and improve client software problems.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.