IFRS Domain Architect
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 130000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fortune Global 500 multinational banking and financial services company based in Taguig is seeking a high-calibre IFRS Domain Architect to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the IFRS Domain Architect Role:
In this job, the IFRS Domain architect will lead and set the direction of the solution architecture and design of IFRS17 and Finance Technologies for Asia
- Lead the solution architecture, design, development and set standards for IFRS and Finance applications with expert knowledge in various areas such as business functionalities & processes, solution packages (especially for Aptitude), sub-ledger and general ledger systems, cloud solutions, security management, data integration, infrastructure, and the like and follows industry best practices
- Drive the implementation of IFRS17 and Finance initiatives from IT in the region. Independently plan and lead the delivery of complex initiatives effectively with the business stakeholders, Business Unit IT teams and Shared Services team in highly organized manner
- Build and lead a team of designers and developers for delivery using Agile approach. Provide leadership and guidance on transformation to the new IT landscape in Finance for IFRS17 compliance
- Develop and communicate IT roadmaps effectively with senior executives (e.g. CEO, COO, CMO, CAO, CDO, CIO) in Asia and Corporate. Think strategically and provide significant input to long term strategies and requirements with innovative solutions. Influence senior executives on the adoption of technologies to achieve business objectives
- Set up and provide governance on solution architecture and technology standards in Finance areas across the region
The successful IFRS Domain Architect will drive and lead the delivery of IFRS17 and various Finance initiatives in the region from the solution perspective.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT; preferably more than five years in a multi-national financial services company
- Experience in architecting and designing IFRS or IFRS 17 and Finance solutions for financial services companies with market best practices
- Experience in developing IT roadmaps for Finance systems with senior executives and able to influence and communicate effectively on the adoption of technologies for innovations
- Excellent programme and project management experience, preferably with regional projects involving multiple locations in Asia
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage conversations at all levels of senior management
If you are a talented IFRS Domain Architect and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.