Product Owner ( Loyalty Stage of the Customer)
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the major life insurers based in Makati is looking for a high-calibre Product Owner to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Product owner Role:
In this role, the Product Owner is responsible for developing, maintaining and presenting a clear product vision of IT-Digital projects to key stakeholders and to the scrum team.
- Lead, manage and implement and business transformation and innovation initiatives by using design thinking principles in the Loyalty stage of the Customer Journey and Other Special Projects
- Effectively perform Agile Scrum PO tasks and responsibilities
- Work with the development team and Scrum Master to produce product increments
- Involve and keep stakeholders informed about product development which affect them in a timely way and dependencies are manage through effective coordination
- Coordinate with team and stakeholders for continuous innovation on product/project by leading design thinking sessions and process improvement workshops
- Anticipate market trends/environmental changes that may impact product, and effectively manages changes in requirements in such a way that changes do not break cadence of team
The successful Product Owner expected to understand the vision of a product from the point of view of customer, end user or stakeholders and can translate business solutions into well-defined user stories for the development team. The Product Owner is responsible for the product and product features from concept to execution and launch.
- At least five years of experience in Information Technology; three years' managing projects or related position, at least one using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Advance knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycles, its stages, major tasks, and deliverables with emphasis on requirements elicitation
- Knowledge of Insurance principles and terminology, products, policies and procedures are an advantage
- Ability to analyse and critically evaluate gathered information to identify and mitigate risk, resolve issues and make priority decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage conversations at all levels of senior management
If you are a talented Product Owner and enjoy working in a large environment and who wants to build processes that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.