Business Transformation Manager
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 financial-services Pasig National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
One of the largest credit card issuers in the Philippines is looking for a high-calibre Business transformation manager to focus on processes that impact customer experience, introducing innovation or automation into the process to enhance customer experience, improve efficiency, reduce costs and improve service quality to the company.
About the Business Transformation Manager role:
In this role, the Business Transformation Manager will be responsible for the development and to lead a business transformation program that will ensure that the company delivers quality service and enhanced customer experience.
- Reviews processes of departments delivering services to customers and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Develops business transformation programs for the various departments to improve customer experience
- Performs project management and deployment of business transformation programs
- For business transformation projects requiring system enhancements, prepares or reviews Functional Specifications and leads the User Acceptance Test (UAT) for the new/enhanced system
- Monitors results of business transformation projects
The successful Business transformation manager will be reporting directly to the Business Transformation group head and you will be expected to Shorter process cycle time / turn-around time, enhanced quality control as seen in lower error rates or service issues, increased efficiency as seen on higher volumes processed per headcount.
- At least five years’ experience in business transformation or process design preferably in financial industry; project management experience
- Must be able to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions, monitor and analyse data
- Must be able to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information at all levels
- Proficient on Project management tools
This leading financial services firm is widely regarded as the leader in its field of expertise and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a talented Business Transformation Manager and enjoy working in a large environment and who wants to build processes that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.