Product Owner ( Loyalty Stage of the Customer)
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
One of the major life insurers based in Makati is looking for a high-calibre Product Owner to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Product owner Role:
In this role, the Product Owner is responsible for developing, maintaining and presenting a clear product vision of IT-Digital projects to key stakeholders and to the scrum team.
- Lead, manage and implement and business transformation and innovation initiatives by using design thinking principles in the Loyalty stage of the Customer Journey and Other Special Projects
- Effectively perform Agile Scrum PO tasks and responsibilities
- Work with the development team and Scrum Master to produce product increments
- Involve and keep stakeholders informed about product development which affect them in a timely way and dependencies are manage through effective coordination
- Coordinate with team and stakeholders for continuous innovation on product/project by leading design thinking sessions and process improvement workshops
- Anticipate market trends/environmental changes that may impact product, and effectively manages changes in requirements in such a way that changes do not break cadence of team
The successful Product Owner expected to understand the vision of a product from the point of view of customer, end user or stakeholders and can translate business solutions into well-defined user stories for the development team. The Product Owner is responsible for the product and product features from concept to execution and launch.
- At least five years of experience in Information Technology; three years' managing projects or related position, at least one using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Advance knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycles, its stages, major tasks, and deliverables with emphasis on requirements elicitation
- Knowledge of Insurance principles and terminology, products, policies and procedures are an advantage
- Ability to analyse and critically evaluate gathered information to identify and mitigate risk, resolve issues and make priority decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage conversations at all levels of senior management
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented Product Owner and enjoy working in a large environment and who wants to build processes that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.