Senior Project Manager
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 160000 220000 220000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A Fortune 100 Company is currently looking for a high-calibre Senior Project Manager who has a good exposure in Lean/Six Sigma.
About the Senior Project Manager role:
In this role, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading a team of Project management professionals accountable for identifying, planning, executing, monitoring and managing activities, process improvement and implementations using industry best practices and company standards.
- Owns the engagement with the business to define and align the detailed planning, and lead the execution of the final plan for all varieties of projects
- Applies current industry PM practices to achieve the desired outcome: LEAN, etc. Proactively manages milestones and deliverables; drives visibility and accountability throughout the team
- Drives delivery on project milestones and ensures completion of objectives (ensures follow-up, defines mitigation plans, identifies potential risks) using well-defined project methodology approach and clear communication
- Contribute to strategic planning and achievement of the team goals by developing initiatives and solutions to improve application quality, process and scalability in a resource (people and systems) effective manner
To be successful Senior Project Manager will be responsible in direct large project implementations and functionally manage project teams, and coordinate with local business and other company operational teams.
- At least eight years' functional experience including a minimum of five years' position specific experience. Minimum of five years' supervisory experience preferably managing through subordinate managers
- Proven experience on project planning and costing, process design and re-engineering, large project management
- Certification in PMP / LEAN or similar methodology is an advantage
- Experience leading large cross-function teams and driving consensus among colleagues; ability to lead, motivate, influence, and drive to results in a highly-matrixed environment
- Mastery skill level of Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio and MS Project management tools
- Must be willing to work on a rotating shift schedule
The successful Senior Project Manager will join a globally recognised MNC company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are talented Senior Project Manager who can do project management, team performance and development and as well as implementing LEAN framework this is an excellent work for you.
Apply now or message me to discuss this new opportunity.