Group Chief Technology Officer (Kuala Lumpur based)
Salary PHP6000000 - PHP9100000 per annum
Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 it Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 6000000 9100000 9100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Group Chief Technology Officer job has just become available at one of the most well-established technology service provider organisations based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will assume a strategic technology role in the overall management of the Group.
About the Group Chief Technology Officer Role:
In this business-critical role, you are required to grow the company through the use of technological resources. You will be expected to manage all employees to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan by using an active and practical approach.
- Define, architect, and execute the organisational and infrastructure plan required to fulfil the company’s business and technology strategies
- Drive the development, implementation and adherence to a technology infrastructure and network strategy and roadmap
- Provide high-level leadership to development projects that improve the functionality, reliability, scalability, and security of the company’s infrastructure, network and systems
- Conduct research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation
To succeed in this Group Chief Technology Officer job, you must have the ability to conceptualise technology vision, enabling innovation and understanding IT and network trends that can create business value and reduce overall costs.
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years' experience in the Information Technology arena, at least eight years' management and strategic experience in this field
- Experience in all aspects of information technology infrastructure and network landscape
- Experience within telecommunications industry an advantage
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, with top-notch interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Group Chief Technology Officer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are looking for a reputable organisation and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Chief Technology Officer is the role for you. You will be part of this forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please note that this vacancy was posted on behalf of GE Ong of Robert Walters Malaysia. You may send your CVs to him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.