Regional Program Manager
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 insurance Taguig City PH PHP 100000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A Fortune 500 multinational banking and financial services based in Taguig is seeking a high-calibre Regional Program Manager to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Regional Program Manager Role:
The Regional Program Manager will manage cross functional strategic initiatives, leading a variety of different types of projects including digital, new products and services, large-scale application, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process re-engineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Direct project managers on all aspects of the project life-cycle and works with matrix partners to oversee all phases of a project; ensure that sound plans are developed
- Ensure that cost/benefit analyses and project initiation governance are done for each project in accordance with the company standards
- Monitor appropriate risk management practices throughout the project life-cycle and collaborate with project managers and subject matter experts to ensure that high-level and detailed project plans are developed that focus on successful project execution and controls to meet approved project objectives
- Ensure that timely communication occurs between project teams and their stakeholders.
- Synthesises project status reports and compiles executive updates on project accomplishments against milestones
The successful Regional Program Manager will work closely with other Business Group organisations to effectively align project resource requirements and work package leadership in support of project objectives.
- Must have at least 10+ years of overall experience, preferably five years as project/ program manager and at least five years of demonstrated leadership experience in functional/matrixed environment across different geographies
- Able to work in a complex environment with different culture, maturities and capabilities across the board without direct reporting relationship. Lead, engage and influence others effectively while building trust and relationship at the same time
- Leadership experience with implementation of best practices and tools across various sub organisations to drive continuous improvements and efficiency gains
- PMP and LEAN Six Sigma certified are preferred
- Must have a good stakeholder management in multiple locations and an impeccable communication skills
This global company have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda.
If you are a progressive Program Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.