Agile Project Manager
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting job opportunity as an Agile Project Manager for a global firm supporting various Fortune Global 500 companies has become available.
About the Agile Project Manager role:
In this role, the Agile Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organising, projects and applications to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- Ensure that projects remain on schedule, are delivered with high quality, great customer satisfaction and achievement of target profit goals. Develop and maintain project timelines and resources during length of project according to corporate plan
- Monitor project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project member and establish effective communication with other departments to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organise and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Involved in create multiple levels of agile planning road maps, releases plan, sprint plan and responsible for driving the execution against the plans
- Coordinates execution of development projects from initiation through release, utilizing SDLC/ITIL methodologies and leveraging Agile/Scrum concepts
The successful Agile Project Manager will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- PMP certification is required; CSM / PSM certification is highly desirable.
- Has strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills. Must be organised, proactive, logical, ability to multitask and negotiation skills.
- Must have strong stakeholder and people management skills
- Willing to work in Makati on a mid-shift or rotating shift depending to the projects.
This company has a strong global presence and well known in providing professional services in analytics, AI, and e-commerce. They support various Fortune Global 500 enterprises with digital innovation and digitally-enabled operations.
If you are a talented Agile Project Manager and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity or send your CV to Alaine.Martin@robertwalters.com