Head of Product
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking, insurance, and telco products is seeking for a high-calibre Product Head to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Product Head role:
In this job, the Product Head will be responsible in building a performing team that envisions and delivers the best product experience in the Philippines to empower consumers to build healthier financial lives.
- Own product delivery and life-cycle from planning through development evolving the product strategy in alignment with business goals
- Instil a customer focus data, driven strategy within the country team and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience across the complete customer journey – be a customer first product evangelist
- Define brand standards and drive quality in all areas of development, combining competitive insights and technology to localise products for each market
- Lead and manage UX designers, researchers, and front-end developers to implement UX processes that allow the team to iterate on usability, revenue and customer satisfaction with a focus on driving results and developing employees while creating a product that resonates within your markets
- Bridge the relationships between technology, marketing, and commercial teams both locally and regionally to create business cases for new product development to achieve synergy
The successful Head of Product will work closely with Philippines Country Manager to roll out the product road-map and identify features that will help increase conversion rates.
- Must have Project Management with products/service delivery with a multi-geographic and/or global customer base experience
- Good understanding of the end to end web development process (design, development, and deployment) and layout aesthetics, User Interface (UI), and User Experience (UX) requirements and Agile driven Software Development
- Must be familiar in building applications that can be cloud-hosted; using a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and that provide published APIs
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management and people management
- Willing to work in Makati
This company has a strong global presence with significant APAC presence. Main goals include is to help companies develop and maintain efficient and effective distribution of platforms.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of Product job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.