Continuous Improvement Manager ( Black Belt )
Salary Market Aligned
Location Cebu CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-05 manufacturing-and-production Cebu City Central Visayas Cebu City PH PHP 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A diversified global manufacturer is currently looking for a Six Sigma Black Belt Continuous Improvement Manager to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Continuous Improvement Manager:
In this job, the Continuous Improvement Manager will be joining the business transformation team as they make the shift to a process ownership model, focused on driving process improvements and automation globally.
- Provide global leadership, direction and oversight to regions as it pertains to Continuous Improvement (CI) and Performance Excellence using LEAN and Six Sigma tools and principles
- Drive implementation of Continuous Improvement projects that will have direct impact on improving process efficiency, increasing margins, increasing customer satisfaction, and employee engagement
- Communicate with external peer group and professional associations to identify trends in process and technology improvements
- Monitor and assure achievement of CI project goals and key performance metrics
- Display organisational savvy and leverage networks to bring information and points of view from others inside and outside company operations
The successful candidate will be responsible for Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence governance for the end-to-end Finance value chain. He/She will play a key role in driving continuous improvement and standardisation across all finance functions, from a people, process, and technology perspective. This position may have a minimum of two direct reports.
- At least 10 years of professional experience with strong experience and background in LEAN Six Sigma implementation, finance business processes, operations, programme management, change management and Continuous Improvement governance
- Must have Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt Certified
- Comprehensive experience in process design and / or optimisation; experience with shared service centres with a finance background
- Excellent Communication stakeholder management and people management skills
- Must be willing to be based in Cebu in a mid-shift or night shift schedule
This company has a strong diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of $7.5 billion and it is accountable for delivering selected transactional services in Finance, IT and HR to the entire organisation.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Continuous Improvement Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.