Technology Program Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company is looking for a high calibre Technology Program Manager to join its team in Taguig.
About the Technology Program Manager role:
In this job, the Technology Program Manager will lead and shape key functions within the software development lifecycle.
- Manage the software development functional leaders to:
- Balance the annual goals and objectives against the changing needs of the company's products/services
- Define, deploy, and drive sustainable and repeatable process improvements through the entire software development life-cycle
- Tailor and implement best practices and working standards to achieve the highest product quality, while continuously improving performance and the productivity of the software development team
- Manage and facilitate multiple teams to ensure software development efforts meet quality objectives and release targets, using a distributed Agile Scrum model
- Promote effective Agile Scrum practices to meet/exceed software development goals. Embrace and contribute to the team's Agile philosophy.
- Prioritise and manage resource allocation for the software products based on changing business priorities and budget constraints
- Accountable for budget planning, progress reports and for making effective financial decisions and report on outcomes and ROI. Participate in, and provide, inputs to the overall annual technology budget
The successful candidate will deliver on market strategies and software roadmaps for multiple SaaS based product solutions in the software domain.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the software industry, minimum of five years managing technical teams in an Agile software development environment. Must be proficient in Microsoft Technology products
- Demonstrated experience inspiring, mentoring and managing multi-disciplinary Agile teams
- Experience developing SaaS products in high scale environments
- Proven ability in developing and nurturing key relationships with critical stakeholders and partners to facilitate effective communication, manage expectations, and deliver results
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to non-technical team members and leaders and the ability to proactively provide status on team successes, challenges and continuous improvement initiatives
- Willing to work on a mid-shift schedule
This global company has its roots in United Kingdom, with a history spanning 165 years. Their products and services are solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits, cultivate talent and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals offered to the global market.
If you are a talented Technology Program Manager and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply for the role today.