Project Implementation Manager ( Financial Systems )
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Implementation Manager (Financial Systems) job has just become available at one of the most rapidly expanding Information Technology and Services company based in Makati City.
About this Project Implementation Manager (Financial Systems) role:
As the Project implementation Manager, you will be responsible in managing the delivery of the company’s product implementation to their clients within the Philippines.
• Manage multiple, concurrent projects ensuring quality, on-time and on-budget implementations
• Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieve project milestones and maintain the momentum of the project
• Plan customer specific engagements, manage the business requirements development, review and sign-off process, manage the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, execute the change management process when needed, and ensure timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks
• Construct, present and sign-off on of key deliverables such as project kick-off presentations, project plans, regular status reports, risk and issue logs, and working with the appropriate teams on change orders when required
• Perform post go-live summary analysis on completed projects, and share with relevant departments internally
The successful Project implementation Manager (Financial Systems) will be the setting and managing customer expectations about project scope, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, escalation and change management processes, communication and risk management plans.
• At least five years’ experience in doing end to end project implementation financial systems
• Must have at least five years doing project management including developing work-breakdown structures and project plans
• Ability to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent client management skills and ability to work with customers to develop and manage project plans
• Must be willing to travel across the Philippines from time to time
This company is much more than Information Technology and Services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused Project implementation manager, seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.