Senior Project Manager ( Insurance Core Systems )
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 130000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Fortune 500 multinational banking and financial services company, based in Taguig, is seeking a high-calibre Senior Project Manager to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Senior Project Manager Role:
In this job, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing development projects for the organisation.
- Develop and manage processes (technical and business) to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets
- Manage project team, define roles and responsibilities, set performance objectives and standards, ensure proper coaching and training, monitor and evaluate performance
- Review plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives
- Maintain and sustain technical and business expertise on assigned business domains and its associated and related technologies
- Ensure that applied technologies are kept up-to-date with industry trends
- Manage project resources and prioritises use of resources accordingly. Anticipate, manage and mitigate project risks
The successful Senior Project Manager must have a strong experience in project management, and managing communication among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and third party partners.
- At least 10 years’ experience in project management; must have experience in handling accounting systems ( General Ledger, P&L, AP and AR) and must be aware of ETL and its stages
- Must be familiar with systems development life cycles, its stages, major tasks and deliverables
- Solid working knowledge in project management related framework, methodology and best practices
- Professional certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL and Agile/SAFe are highly desired
- Extensive stakeholder management experience; exposure to regional stakeholders will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Financial services industry experience is a must (insurance or banking)
The company is a multinational banking company who set up a shared services centre here in Manila.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.