Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company is looking for a high-calibre Scrum Master to join its team in Taguig.
About the Scrum Master Role:
In this job, the Scrum Master will coach and enable teams in building an environment where continuous improvement of development process is in focus and deliver outstanding software to the clients.
- Passionate about communication, group dynamics and coaching and not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from the collective progress
- Constant presence for all associates in the projects, focusing on what drives them toward success, and what challenges them in meeting their objectives
- A leader, and sometimes a coach in the scrum process, who believes that collaborative communication truly gets the most out of a cross-functional team
- Work with management and teams to strengthen the agile culture and work with teams and individuals to inspire the goals of self-determination, entrepreneurship, and customer-centred thinking
- Facilitate strong cross-organisation communication on agile techniques. Work with other Scrum Masters and Agile Leaders to develop and foster cross-team communication
The successful candidate will be a change agent for teams, leaders and the overall organisation in establishing a lean Agile culture.
- Minimum three years of experience as a Scrum Master focused on software development. Preference for Agile certifications (Scrum Master or Product Owner)
- Demonstrated experience inspiring, mentoring and managing multi-disciplinary Agile teams and ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals, including project metrics and dashboards
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to non-technical team members and leaders and able to proactively provide status on team successes, challenges and continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience working with Microsoft technology stack (preference for also having Oracle db and JAVA applications)
- Willing to work on a morning/mid-shift schedule
This global company has its roots in United Kingdom, with a history spanning 165 years. Their products and services are solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits, cultivate talent and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals offered to the global market.
If you are a talented Scrum Master and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply for the role today.