Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 financial-services Pasig National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Manager job has just recently became available at one of the top financial services companies in the Philippines.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this role, the Project Manager will be in charge of the in-house projects concerning application development for the company.
- Manage custom implementations for the company’s internal system/platform through the project lifecycle resulting in successful completion and delivery of projects in scope, on budget and on time with high customer satisfaction and adoption
- Work closely with developers to design efficient systems, clarify business requirements, provide estimates and timelines, and create factual and accurate statement of work (SOW)
- Plan and manage the progress of projects to achieve set milestones. Provide leadership to identify and clear barriers to implementation in a timely manner
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects
The successful Project Manager will work directly with the Senior Project Manager to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- At least three years’ experience in doing end-to-end project management handling application development projects
- PMP certification is a plus. Knowledge with PMI goals and strategies. Must have a well-rounded knowledge in SDLC and Agile methodology
- Able to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills and ability to work with customers to develop and manage project plans
- Willing to work in Ortigas on a day shift schedule
This financial services entity of one of the top local banks has been in the business for over 30 years providing Filipinos with cashless transactions, versatile add-on services, and innovative services.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project manager role
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.