IT Portfolio Project Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 160000 190000 190000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Portfolio Project Manager job has just become available at a leading international financial service organisation.
About IT Portfolio Project Manager Role:
The IT Portfolio Project Manager is accountable for managing projects in support of business initiatives of the shared services under the applications development tower.
- Support the preparation of business plans and strategies to align with company forecasts and goals, and promote attainment of goals and coordinate with different stakeholders to align goals, make improvements and strategise
- Consolidate and maintain risk, action, opportunities, issues, and key decisions (RADIO) logs for each engagement
- Demand management – consolidate and maintain overall demand programme of work for the IT delivery organisation. Track/follow-up of issues/action items with necessary people in a timely manner
- Business administration of IT shared services, including but not limited to, contracts, vendor, facilities, procurement, finance, and risk and compliance management
- Gather, analyse and interpret external and internal data, and write reports, including but not limited to, preparation of periodic and annual reviews about the organisation's performance
- Plan and prepare PowerPoint presentations and management reporting on key business accomplishments, highlighting focus areas
The successful IT Portfolio Project Manager will be responsible for project governance and developing corporate reports that provide an assessment of the overall company performance against objectives.
- At least 15 years' related work experience in project management, managing technology projects and leading technical staff for large-scale project/programmes
- Highly refined communication skills including ability to negotiate, build consensus, clearly articulate to technical and non-technical audiences, communicate difficult messages in a professional and productive manner, excellent presentation and facilitation competence and ability to represent
- Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams and leadership to facilitate two-way communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed understanding of budget, vendor and resource management, demonstrated breadth and depth of technical expertise, as well as the sharing and transferring of skills. Ability to use technical knowledge/experience to produce results
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig on a day shift schedule
This global company has operations in key markets including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.