Senior Project Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 140000 230000 230000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational financial services company based in Taguig is seeking a high-calibre Senior Project Manager to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Senior Project Manager Role:
In this job, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for the execution and delivery of multi-faceted, multiple and concurrent company strategic initiatives ranging from moderate to complex within the agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality acceptance criteria.
- Develops and manages processes (technical and business) to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets
- Manages project team, defines roles and responsibilities, sets performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training, monitors and evaluates performance
- Manages project resources and prioritises use of resources accordingly. Anticipates, manages and mitigates project risks
- Reviews plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives
- Maintains and sustains technical and business expertise on assigned business domains and its associated and related technologies. Ensures that applied technologies are kept up-to-date with industry trends
The successful Senior Project Manager must have a strong experience in project management, and managing communications among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and third party partners.
- At least eight years’ experience in project management
- Must have a strong knowledge of systems development life cycles, its stages, major tasks and deliverables
- Solid working knowledge in project management related framework, methodology and best practices. Professional certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL and Agile/SAFe are highly desired. Technical knowledge in SDLC, Agile Management, System Design Concepts, System and Infrastructure Architecture, and Systems Integration
- Extensive stakeholder management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Financial services industry experience is a must (insurance or banking)
The company is one of the biggest name in the financial services industry with a strong presence in the Philippines.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.