Product Manager - Customer Experience
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1690000 1690000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager - Customer Experience job has just become available at one of the fastest growing, highly dynamic and collaborative companies in its category.
About the Product Manager - Customer Experience Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be key in leading, developing and documenting the detailed requirements and formation of various components of the digital products and supporting operational processes.
- Lead the gathering, development and documentation of business requirements for the purpose of technology/system development and digital operational process development
- Derive and drive the design of the functionality and operational processes. Analyse feasibility of business requests and provide input into potential solutions
- Play an active role in all phases of the project lifecycle: encompassing feasibility, planning, analysis and design, development, testing, UAT, change management and training and end-user support
- Work with local and external business stakeholders to elicit, scope and define high level business requirements in line with the business vision
- Lead business architecture and functional design activities within programmes and across the Asia Pacific system and process landscape, and lead the development of functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development
To succeed in this Product Manager - Customer Experience role, you must be a self-driven, hands-on person who can work well in a team and collaborate with the scrum master, developers, testers and BAs as well as business stakeholders.
- At least five years' experience in business analysis, project management and/or product management, preferably in a life insurance company
- Ability to complete business specifications, use cases, functional specifications, workflow diagrams, gap analysis, business case and ROI analysis documents as required
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal, written and analytical skills, and ability to work in matrix environment
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, with a demonstrated ability to work across stakeholder groups, functional areas, geographies, and differing levels of seniority to get things done
This is a multinational company that is continuing to expand their product and services that is focused into creating fresh customer experiences and easy-to-understand products to their consumers.
If you are a talented and focused product manager who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.