Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Scrum Master role has recently become available at an established professional services company.
About the Scrum Master Role:
In this job, you will coach and enable teams in building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus, and deliver outstanding software to the clients.
- Apply your passionate for communication, group dynamics and coaching, raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from the collective progress
- Be a constant presence for all associates in the projects, focusing on what drives them toward success, and what challenges them in meeting their objectives
- Be a leader, and sometimes a coach in the scrum process, who believes that collaborative communication truly gets the most out of a cross-functional team
- Work with management and teams to strengthen the agile culture and work with teams and individuals to inspire the goals of self-determination, entrepreneurship, and customer-centred thinking
- Facilitate strong cross-organisation communication on agile techniques. Work with different stakeholders within the client to develop and foster cross-team communication
To succeed in this Scrum Master role, you must be a change agent for teams, leaders and the overall organisation in establishing an Agile culture.
- Minimum three years' experience as a Scrum Master focused on software development. Preference for Agile certifications (Scrum Master or product owner)
- Demonstrated experience inspiring, mentoring and managing multi-disciplinary Agile teams and ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals, including project metrics and dashboards
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to non-technical team members and leaders and able to proactively provide status on team successes, challenges and continuous improvement initiatives
- Willingness to work at client sites and open for secondment in other offices of the company
- High aptitude for learning and a positive attitude towards work
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in the professional services company. If you are someone who has a comprehensive understanding of Agile principles techniques, then this is the role for you.
This Scrum Master role is an excellent opportunity to help create a positive learning culture, and coach and counsel team members.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.