Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Change Manager role has recently become available at an established professional services company.
About the Change Manager Role:
In this job, you will play a key role in ensuring client projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programmes
The successful Change Manager must have a strong focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
- Must have at least eight years’ overall experience with at least six years’ project management experience with actual change management technology implementation
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Pragmatic with strong personality, independent, excellent communication skills, confident, strong business acumen and able to work collaboratively with and through others. High aptitude for learning and a positive attitude towards work
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle. Certifications in change management are desirable
- Willing to work at client sites and open for secondment in other offices of the company
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in the professional services company. If you are someone who has a comprehensive understanding of technology and change management principles, this is the role for you.
This Change Manager role is an excellent opportunity to help create an efficient and positive learning culture to their clients through the help of technology.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.