Enterprise PMO Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Enterprise PMO Manager job has just become available at one of the fastest, highly dynamic and collaborative teams of one of the fastest growing companies in the category.
About the Enterprise PMO Manager Role:
In thie role, you will support the PMO Head in providing oversight, governance and management information for the company.
- Implement and embed the practice capability for Agile, project management, business analysis and ensure projects comply with prevailing standards and methodology
- Implement regular review/health checks of major programme, manage regular schedule of programme health checks and track/manage subsequent actions and establish and track collation of entity project/programme data
- Implement portfolio management for issues/risks/cross programme dependencies ensuring that owners of mitigation actions are aware of and delivering on their commitments and embed IT project governance including SDLC/PDLC, quality gating forums
- Manage scheduled governance meetings including terms of reference, meeting reporting, actions tracking including: Regional COO Major Projects Review Board and other enterprise/regional governance meetings as required
- Establish and manage the programme’s risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies log, ensuring that owners of mitigation actions are aware of and delivering on their commitments
To succeed in this Enterprise PMO Manager role, you will provide leadership across shared service centre programmes and entity PMO to ensure transparency of project portfolio: the overall quality of programme deliverables, finances and timelines, and to support management information needs.
- At least 10 years' experience in the industry with at least eight years’ experience in PMO management
- At least one of these certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 or Scaled Agile Framework or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Verbal, written and analytical skills and ability to work in matrix environment
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, with a demonstrated ability to work across stakeholder groups, functional areas, geographies, and differing levels of seniority to get things done
This is a multinational company who is continuing to expand their product and services that is focused into creating fresh customer experiences and easy to understand product to their consumers.
If you are a talented and focused Enterprise PMO Manager who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.