Enterprise Head of PMO
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Enterprise Head of PMO job has just become available at one of the fastest, highly dynamic and collaborative teams at one of the fastest growing companies in the category.
About the Enterprise Head of PMO Role:
In this business-critical role, you will provide oversight, governance and management information for the Regional Director, Platform and Delivery & Regional Head of IT Solutions Delivery.
- Define and implement IT project governance including SDLC/PDLC and ensure adherence through active review/health checks of major programmes
- Establish and manage portfolio level risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies log, ensuring that owners of mitigation actions are aware of and delivering on their commitments
- Management of portfolio financial reporting ensuring actuals are correctly captured, accurate accruals and revised forecast to complete and Manage portfolio budget (project level consolidation)
- Manage and produce regular programme communications for defined audiences and stakeholders including aggregated change impact on business and Responsible for portfolio scorecards/dashboards (e.g. roadmap, utilisation, delivery KPI’s including Cost/Schedule Performance indices
- Provide direction and support for project execution with IT project management standards and guidance and manage resource modelling & forecasting, including construction of the resource plan to support strategic plan. Maintain and continuously improve the Asia IT Resource Modelling tool to align with emerging organisation
To succeed in this Enterprise Head of PMO role, you will need to excel at overall practice capability and cross programme PMO activities including integrated planning, status reporting, health checks, portfolio issues/risks/dependencies management, portfolio financial reporting, resource management and governance.
- At least 15 years' experience in the industry with at least 10 years’ experience in PMO management with portfolio budget managed ~USD + 40M
- Must have at least one of these certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince2 or Scaled Agile Framework, or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal, written and analysation skills and ability to work in matrix environment
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, with a demonstrated ability to work across stakeholder groups, functional areas, geographies, and differing levels of seniority to get things done
This is a multinational company who is continuing to expand their product and services that is focused into creating fresh customer experiences and easy to understand product to their consumers.
If you are a talented and focused Enterprise Head of PMO who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to learn more.