Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Scrum Master job has just become available at one of the fastest, highly dynamic and collaborative teams within one of the fastest growing companies in the category.
About the Scrum Master Role:
In this role, you will coach and enable teams to build an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus, as well as deliver outstanding software to the clients.
- Be passionate about communication, group dynamics and coaching, raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from the collective progress
- Be a constant presence for all associates in the projects, focusing on what drives them toward success and what challenges them in meeting their objectives
- Be a leader, and sometimes a coach in the scrum process, who believes that collaborative communication truly gets the most out of a cross-functional team
- Work with management and teams to strengthen the Agile culture and work with teams and individuals to inspire the goals of self-determination, entrepreneurship, and customer-centred thinking
- Facilitate strong cross-organisation communication on Agile techniques. Work with different stakeholders within the client to develop and foster cross-team communication
To succeed in this Scrum Master role, you will need to be a change agent for teams, leaders and the overall organisation in the establishment of an Agile culture.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in the industry with at least three years as a Scrum Master focused on software development. Agile certifications (Scrum Master or Product Owner) is preferred
- Demonstrated experience inspiring, mentoring and managing multi-disciplinary Agile teams, as well as the ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals, including project metrics and dashboards
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to non-technical team members and leaders, along with the ability to proactively provide status on team successes, challenges and continuous improvement initiatives
- Willingness to work in Makati in a morning shift schedule
- High aptitude for learning and a positive attitude towards work
This is a multinational company who is continuing to expand their product and services that is focused into creating fresh customer experiences and easy to understand product to their consumers.
If you are a talented and focused scrum master who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.