Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 845000 1105000 1105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job has just become available at one of the fastest-growing IT companies based in Makati City.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this role, you will work closely with the Product Director in producing time-integrated plans for developing product introduction and strategies.
- End-to-end monitoring of the development life cycle of the set user requirements
- Refine user requirements and specifications to ensure that the correct features are delivered to the clients. Oversee and be involved in the user experience
- Scope the product vision and identify potential products by conducting competitive analysis. Makes sure best practices are being implemented in the business through management platform
- Conduct refinement meetings with the senior software engineers (team leads) and business analysts to ensure requirements, specifications and the development process and quality are aligned with the set product vision and strategy
- Maintain product management performance report and ensures consistent results by counselling mentoring and monitoring software engineers
To succeed in this Product Manager role, you will need to work hand-in-hand with stakeholders and clients to ensure the success of the platform.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role within the technology industry
- Excellent knowledge about Agile, specifically Scrum framework
- Experience designing and building great user experiences on both web and mobile. Ground-up project experience is preferred
- Capable of managing stakeholders and setting realistic expectations at executive level
- Willing to work in Makati on a day shift schedule
This company is much more than information technology and services, and is anything but traditional.
If you are a talented and focused product manager who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Product Manager is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity.