Digital Project Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 financial-services Taguig City National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational financial services company based in Taguig is seeking a high-calibre Digital Project Manager to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Digital Project Manager Role:
In this job, the Digital Project Manager is responsible for the execution and delivery of multi-faceted, multiple and concurrent company strategic initiatives ranging from moderate to complex within the agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality acceptance criteria.
- Develops and manages processes (technical and business) to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost-efficient manner and within specific targets
- Manages project team, defines roles and responsibilities, sets performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training, monitors and evaluates performance
- Manages project resources and prioritises use of resources accordingly. Anticipates, manages and mitigates project risks
- Reviews plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives
- Maintains and sustains technical and business expertise on assigned business domains and its associated and related technologies. Ensures that applied technologies are kept up-to-date with industry trends
The successful Digital Project Manager must have a strong experience in digital project management covering web and mobile projects and managing communications among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and third-party partners.
- At least three years’ experience in project management with exposure in digital projects and user experience
- Must have a strong knowledge of systems development life cycles, its stages, major tasks and deliverables; must have a solid exposure with digital projects
- Solid work knowledge in project management-related frameworks, methodology and best practices. Professional certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2 and Agile/SAFe are highly desired. Technical knowledge in SDLC, Agile management, system design concepts, system and infrastructure architecture, and systems integration
- Extensive stakeholder management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Financial services industry experience is preferred
The company is one of the biggest name in the financial services industry with a strong presence in the Philippines.
If you are a talented and focused Digital Project Manager who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of an organisation who is undergoing a digital transformation to improve customer experience.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.