Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 130000 170000 170000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting PMO Manager job has just become available in a highly dynamic and collaborative team at one of the fastest growing companies in the financial services industry.
About the PMO Manager Role:
In this role, you will support the Portfolio Manager in providing oversight, governance and management information for the company.
- Implement and embed the practice capability for agile, project management, business analysis and will ensure projects comply with prevailing standards and methodology
- Implement regular review/health checks of major programme, manage regular schedule of programme health checks and track/manage subsequent actions and establish and track collation of entity project/programme data
- Implement portfolio management for issues/risks/cross programme dependencies, ensuring that owners of mitigation actions are aware of and delivering on their commitments and embed IT project governance including SDLC/PDLC, quality gating forums
- Manage scheduled governance meetings including terms of reference, meeting reporting and actions tracking including major projects review board and other enterprise governance meetings as required
- Establish and manage the programme’s risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies log, ensuring that owners of mitigation actions are aware of and delivering on their commitments
To succeed in this PMO Manager role, you will need to provide leadership across company programms and entity PMO to ensure transparency of project portfolio, the overall quality of programme deliverables, finances and timelines, and to support the information needs of the management.
- At least 10 years' experience in the industry with at least eight years’ experience in PMO Management
- At least one of these certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 or Scaled Agile Framework or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal, written and analytical skills and ability to work in matrix environment
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, with a demonstrated ability to work across stakeholder groups, functional areas, geographies, and differing levels of seniority to get things done
This is a multinational company who is continuing to expand their product and services that is focused into creating fresh customer experiences and easy to understand product to their consumers.
If you are a talented and focused PMO Manager who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this PMO Manager role is right for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.