IT Portfolio Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Portfolio Manager job has just become available at one of the leading international financial service organisations.
About IT Portfolio Manager Role:
The IT Portfolio Manager manages projects in support of the business initiatives of the company.
- Support preparation of business plans and strategies to align with company forecasts and goals and promote attainment of goals and coordinate with different stakeholders to align goals, make improvements, and strategise
- Consolidate and maintain risk, action, opportunities, issues, and key decisions (RADIO) logs for each engagement
- Demand management – consolidate and maintain overall demand program of work for IT delivery organisation. Track/follow-up on issues/action items with necessary people in a timely manner
- Business administration of IT shared services including but not limited to, contracts, vendor, facilities, procurement, finance, and risk and compliance management
- Gather, analyse, and interpret external and internal data and write report that would include but not limited to - preparation of periodic and annual reviews about the organisation's performance, plan and prepare PowerPoint presentations, management reporting on key business accomplishments, highlighting focus areas
The successful IT Portfolio Manager will be responsible for project governance and developing corporate reports that provide an assessment of the overall company performance against objectives.
- At least 12 years' related work experience in project management, managing technology projects and leading technical staff for large-scale project/programmes
- Highly refined communication skills including ability to negotiate, build consensus, clearly articulate to technical and non-technical audiences, communicate difficult messages in a professional and productive manner, excellent presentation and facilitation competence and ability to represent
- Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams and leadership to facilitate two-way communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed understanding of budget, vendor and resource management and demonstrates breadth and depth of technical expertise, including sharing and transferring skills with others; ability to use technical knowledge/experience to produce results
- Willingness to work in BGC, Taguig on a day shift schedule
This is a multinational company who is continuing to expand their product and services that is focused into creating fresh customer experiences and easy to understand product to their consumers.
If you are a talented and focused IT portfolio manager who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this IT Portfolio Manager role is right for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.