Senior Project Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 140000 230000 230000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational financial services company based in Taguig is seeking a high-calibre Senior Project Manager. In this job, you will contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Senior Project Manager Role:
In this job, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for the execution and delivery of multifaceted, multiple and concurrent company strategic initiatives ranging from moderate to complex within the agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality acceptance criteria.
- Develop and manage processes (technical and business) to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets
- Manage the project team, define roles and responsibilities, set performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training, and monitor and evaluate performance
- Manage project resources and prioritises use of resources accordingly. Anticipate, manage and mitigate project risks
- Review plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives
- Maintain and sustain technical and business expertise on assigned business domains and its associated and related technologies. Ensure that applied technologies are kept up-to-date with industry trends
The successful Senior Project Manager must have a strong experience in project management, and managing communications among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and third party partners.
- At least eight years’ experience in project management
- Must have a strong knowledge of systems development life cycles, its stages, major tasks and deliverables
- Solid working knowledge in project management related framework, methodology and best practices. Professional certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL and Agile/SAFe are highly desired. Technical knowledge in SDLC, Agile Management, System Design Concepts, System and Infrastructure Architecture, and Systems Integration
- Extensive stakeholder management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Financial services industry experience is a must (insurance or banking)
The company is one of the biggest name in the financial services industry with a strong presence in the Philippines.
Great opportunities await the right candidate in this Senior Project Manager role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.