Senior Project Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational financial services company based in Taguig is seeking a high-calibre Senior Project Manager to contribute to the development of the high-performing organisation.
About the Senior Project Manager Role:
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the execution and delivery of multi-faceted, multiple and concurrent company strategic initiatives ranging from moderate to complex within the agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality acceptance criteria.
- Integrates activities, identifying and managing interdependencies (within and outside the project) to ensure coordinated delivery
- Manages relationships with a range of internal and external suppliers, defining requirements, agreeing on terms and ensuring delivery
- Evaluates the impact of business requirements, business roles, business planning and business processes on projects
- Plans and manages internal and external project resources (e.g. financial, human, technological) to ensure delivery of project outputs to quality, time and cost criteria
- Identifies project risks (delivery, benefit realization) and business risks (financial, operational, security, fraud) affecting the project, putting measures in place to manage and control
The successful Senior Project Manager must have strong experience in project management and in managing communications among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and third party partners.
- At least eight years’ experience in project management
- Strong knowledge of systems development life cycles, its stages, major tasks and deliverables. Experience in cost benefit analysis is preferred
- Solid working knowledge in project management related framework, methodology and best practices. Professional certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL and Agile/SAFe are highly desired. Technical knowledge in SDLC, Agile Management, System Design Concepts, System and Infrastructure Architecture, and Systems Integration
- Extensive stakeholder management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Financial services industry experience (insurance or banking)
This is a multinational company that is continuing to expand their product and services that is focused into creating fresh customer experiences and easy to understand product to their consumers.
If you are a talented and focused Senior Project Manager who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.