Agile Coach - IT Delivery
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1560000 2860000 2860000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Agile Coach - IT Delivery job has just become available at one of the leading international financial services organisations.
About the Agile Coach- IT Delivery Role:
The Agile coach for IT delivery is accountable in imparting his knowledge to the organisation in agile practices. The goal is to increase collaboration, innovation and introducing techniques that promotes adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances.
- Perform Teaching Role: This focuses on the ability to offer the right knowledge, at the right time, taught in the right way, so that individuals, teams and organisations ingest and use the knowledge for their best benefit
- Perform Mentoring Role: This focuses on the ability to impart one’s experience, knowledge and guidance to help grow another in the same or similar knowledge domains
- Perform Coaching Role – This focuses on the ability to act as a coach, with the client’s interest determining the direction, rather than the coach’s expertise or opinion
- Perform Facilitator Role - This focuses on the ability to facilitate the individual’s, teams, or organisation's process of discovery, holding to their purpose and definition of success
- Perform Governance Role – This focuses on the ability to provide guidance to the Project Manager in terms of governance and organisations process compliance
- Conduct workshops and/or training and be able to provide timely instructions as well
To succeed in this Agile Coach - IT Delivery role, you must have a strong experience in coaching and training people to do the agile way of working within the IT delivery teams.
- Experience as a full-time Scrum Master/Agile Coach/Scrum Product Owner/Programme Manager for at least one year, in a multicultural environment (full time = not a concurrent role), supporting at least three teams
- Significant exposure working with metrics e.g. Throughput, Cycle Time, Mean time to respond, etc.
- Experience coaching Agile teams or roles for more than 1,000 hours over at least two years, not counting time as a Scrum Master
- Certifications and experienced working in a financial services company is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills and must have a good stakeholder management in multiple locations
This global company have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda.
If you are a talented and focused Agile Coach who had experienced in IT delivery coaching and is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Agile Coach - IT Delivery job is right for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.